BEI Resources is working to build a comprehensive resource of organisms and reagents for the research community. BEI Resources would like to offer the scientific community an opportunity to participate in building this resource by depositing material within the collection. Depositing with BEI Resources can provide several advantages and services for researchers and their institutions:
- Promotes access and use of the materials.
- Relieves researchers of the burdens of distributing materials.
- Offers an alternative to institutions for secure storage of biological materials.
- Ensures regulatory compliance in shipping.
- Protects intellectual property of the depositor.
If you are interested in making a deposit or would like more information, please contact us by completing the form below. BEI Resources will provide you with a BEI Resources tracking number as well as any shipping or regulatory assistance you may need. In addition, we ask that you submit Deposit Forms to indicate your desired distribution and ownership rights for the material as well as any background scientific information you can provide. Please do not send materials without Deposit Forms or a BEI Resources tracking number.
For more information about depositing into the Human Microbiome Project, click here.